Do you enjoy talking to customers on the phone?
We are a construction software company looking for a couple team members to join us to help our customers get the most our of their experience with us.
***You will not be cold-calling.***
Contractors use our product to help them manage all aspects of their company. Invoices, Estimates, Change Orders, Purchase Orders, etc. If you are not familiar with these terms, please do not submit a bid.
• Great written and spoken English (must provide audio sample)
• 2+ years of customer phone experience
• Strong Computer skills
Job Type: Full-Time
Requires a minimum of 30 hours each week. Lots of flexibility means you can start work as early as 8AM EST.
We will spend the required time working with you and teaching you the basics of how our online software helps contractors manage their projects. During this time we will also teach you how to use our CRM program so that all notes and tasks can be documented. Although you are working from home, you are not alone. You’ll be able to chat with other team members to instantly have any questions answered.
When sending your resume, tell us more about your knowledge of the construction industry and construction software used.
========= If you have sales experience, please let us know as you may prefer the position listed below.=========
Sales Rep Requirements:
• All Leads will be provided to you and come organically from our website
• Proper follow up and log activities within company CRM system
• Understand and deliver on Customer needs
• Maintain excellent customer reviews
• Execute activity levels for calls, meetings, quotes, and new opportunities added to the sales funnel each month
• Meet monthly sales quotas
• Follow up with clients
• Quite home office
• Phone or computer microphone (for making calls)
• Prompt communication is expected and required with team members, leads, and customers
Commission, sales goals, and other forms of compensation will be discussed in the next conversation.
Related keywords: construction manager, construction, construction management
We need to know that you can follow directions so when you reply, include this phrase at the top of the bid. "I have read the details of the job."
We look forward to working with you.