We run a company called i2K Solutions ([[url removed, login to view]]). It has created, for the first time in the world, engine for One-to-One training and mentoring called Dynamind.
Any course can be loaded on Dynamind to provide One-to-One training or learning. You can view demo of Dynamind at our site mentioned above. StudyDesk refers to learner side and WorkDesk refers to trainer/teacher or mentor side of Dynamind.
Prospective customers could be:
1. Publishers - Whose books, CD's etc. can be loaded on Dynamind
2. Schools - Who can use Dynamind to offer their courses
3. Corporates - Who can use it for internal training
We need person in different parts of the world to speak to prospective customers and generate leads for us.
Person MUST have landline or mobile where we can freely interact.
This work will be first given on trial basis. Later, based on performance, we can continue to extend it.
Also deserving candidate can earn decent commission on sales.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).