We are a leading search and selection firm focused exclusively on the commodities sector. We provide a broad range of services focused on connecting commodity experts. Our consultants are former industry and finance professionals with in depth sector knowledge and broad
experience across the global commodities markets.
Established in 2005, the firm’s main areas of expertise are within banking & financial services, industry, and professional services. Within these core practices, DRS work with a broad range of companies to deliver a competitive business advantage tailored to the specific needs and ambitions of each of our clients. Our core services include:
- Search and selection
- Executive search
- Contractor and temporary search
We currently require a New Business Associate to support the business development efforts of our headhunting team. This will involve direct client contact via telephone and email to establish hiring requirements, negotiate favourable terms, and detail a hiring mandate. To be successful in this role you will need to have excellent sales skills with the ability to develop effective business relationships
using telephone and email communication. You will be required to submit a weekly management report of new business developed in addition to metrics on telephone dialogue and email contact.
- Strong experience in a sales-focused environment, preferably with knowledge of the recruitment / HR business;
- Demonstrated track record in sales / new business development;
- Knowledge of recruitment methods including social media and direct sourcing methods;
- Strong judgment and communication skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritise;
- Ability to quickly build rapport with staff.
Full training will be provided for the successful applicant.