Job : Junior Community Manager .
Reason : The company need an active visibility on forum, social network and client support. The Junior Community Manager will improve the presence of the company inside various media creating a community of influencer around him and preserving, increasing the company's reputation.
When we speak about "company's reputation", we act based on our values :
- Transparency (no false user, no lie, no hope without no explication, honnest)
- Efficicient (we answer in 24 hours working days max)
- Always fair (we don't answer agressivly - never - and search always a good way of answer even if client are not happy)
- Answer have to be the same quality for people with 100 $ than for people with 100'000 $. It means that all client have the same right of information.
Below the responsability of a Junior Community Manager, the Junior Junior Community Manager will task some tasks concerning the community management.
• Get new leads by being active on forum mainly.
The main goals of this activity is to made new leads on demo or live platform. To succeed, the Junior Community Manager will have to :
- Search for Forex Forum
- Register on it as an official representative.
- Detect leaders or influencers and ask them to test the platform and to critize it.
- IF influencers are happy with the platform, ask them to be "Ambassador". IT means put on their signature a link to our website.
- Manage the ambassador (Answer to their question)
- The Junior Community Manager will do the same job in Facebook and Twitter (or other network) but the first media will be forum at the beginning.
In the same ways, the Junior Community Manager will have a support role answering to question of other client (from the forum but also from the company : no more 1-3 emails / days now).
in Q4 2012 our main partner will open a big social platform where our role will be important.
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $40 pour ce travail
Dear thirdbrainfx, I have enough work experience to understand the requirements of the job and think I would be a good team member. Regards Aftab