The company is looking for a help with configuration and support of vTiger CRM. This is an ongoing long-term opportunity for a highly intelligent data entry specialist with a previous experience in CRM and Customer service admin.
We prefer an individual who can learn our business and grow with us, companies or teams will not be selected.
Initial task set:
- Within our CRM send out follow up email invite to leads. (message provided)
- Set up email series for the leads
- Ensure all incoming leads from different sources are delivered into CRM
- Customise Dashboards based on user security level
- Incoming support requests – review and pass to appropriate support person to action.
- Leads require – Categorising, status and other filters to define their requirements.
Currently we are launching a product and are gaining leads approx 5-10 per day without advertising. Once we begin our advertising program this could increase to 50-100 per day. With this in mind the initial set up will be important.
Possible Subsequent activities:
- Cross checking trial Vs paying customers – check status and payments.
- Allocation of leads to sales agents to follow up – changing lead status and assigning lead.
Other activities would be interesting if you can help in terms of:
- Payment admin checks
- Process audits
- Joomla & PHP
• You should be experienced with CRM systems, in particular with standard structure of information in CRM systems and manual data entry of information into CRM’s.
• You should be experienced in simple data mining of information from unstructured sources like emails and web pages, and structuring and entering this information into Excel spreadsheets or CRM
• Where required, to complete a quality data entry you should demonstrate a high level of initiative and good common sense in finding missing bits of information (i.e. contact, address, etc) using publicly available resources, i.e. company websites, LinkedIn, etc
• You should be attentive to details and have highly developed sense of responsibility working with sensitive sales information
• Initial Service level agreement (SLA): You are expected to be able to provide within 12 hours response time for our requests. Generally we would like to be able to send information to you any time and to see, that it’s been entered ASAP with reasonable expectations around time difference, sleep, weekends and holidays. Flexible schedule of your availability to be confirmed and agreed in the process.
Once we begin advertising SLA to assign requests for support follow up should be within 6 hours.
• You should use your own tools of trade for this job – i.e. a device to work with Internet/email and a broadband connection to satisfy the above SLA
• You are expected to sign an NDA
• You should pass test to be considered for the job
Initial 2 week trial, subsequent long term contract will be offered.
Your bid must be based on 15 hrs per week for 2 week trial.
Only those who include the following in their bid will be considered to ensure you have read the whole project requirements
CRM BUSINESS ADMIN PROVIDER
All others will be rejected immediately.
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de $580 pour ce travail
Hi UFC, Reference: CRM BUSINESS ADMIN PROVIDER I am a Freelance professional with a very sharp eye for details. My most recent role has been as a CRM specialist. I would be more than keep to take up this offer. Plus
CRM BUSINESS ADMIN PROVIDER !!!!!! Hi, i've got a extensive experience in CRM and CMS systems, will provide you my best services to help you groom your work. Please refer private message.
hi there.. im ready for this project.. i have an extensive experience in CRM.. i know that i can help you in this one..