With over 17 years of experience helping Fortune 500 companies increase their revenues with successful sales and marketing campaigns, ELEVATE - the global leader in Insourced New Business Development - is seeking an assertive, charming, persistent, and self-motivated individual to work as our European Lead Generator Specialist. This role is to conduct high level appointment setting campaigns for ELEVATE on behalf of our prestigious world class clients. The right candidate has the potential to move into our fast track management program.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Conduct telephone follow-up from marketing campaigns
• Identify and gain a comprehensive understanding of client needs and issues.
• Generate well qualified leads and identify key decision makers in target client accounts based on specified criteria.
• Arrange meetings after discussing and qualifying specified criteria with senior decision makers of global companies.
• Effectively and efficiently manage projects, while meeting deadlines, within budget and under pressure.
• Prioritize projects and resolve project issues independently.
• Responsible for the direction and outcomes of all lead generation campaigns.
• Listening to prospects while quickly turning conversations to successful outcomes that meet company targets.
A successful candidate should:
• Demonstrate 2+ years lead generation and sales with a strong emphasis on business to business.
• Be fluent in English, French and German and familiar with the European market.
• Be highly self-motivated, competitive, a logical and practical thinker and quick learner.
• Have experience with managing contacts and schedules using [url removed, login to view] or similar CRM.
• Strong initiative and willingness to approach work with a sense of urgency.
• Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills including outstanding telephone presence while speaking to senior level executives regarding cutting edge technologies.
• Be highly organized, capable of managing multiple tasks and creatively problem solves, prioritize, follow up with minimal supervision.
• Have the ability to make 75 – 100 telephone calls per day.
• Quickly identify and move prospects through the sales cycle.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs and the ability to type 50 words per minute.
? Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and follow up with minimal supervision or direction.
? Demonstrated high attention to detail and strong written communication.
? Be eager to move up the career ladder into a management position.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to join the ELEVATE Fast Track Management Training program, after demonstration of success with the fundamental basics of the responsibilities.
To apply, please send your resume, salary expectations and three contactable references.