Looking for part time individual to handle sales follow-up by phone and/or email only for a web-based application. He/she will also be responsible for customer support after the sale. Will mostly work with US customers and 95% of the time will involve sending emails and the other 5% on phone calls.
- Explaining features of a product or service to a potential customer or client, to generate an interest in the product.
- Answering questions posed by the customer.
- Making follow up calls to try to close the sale.
- Follow up on leads
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by phone and/or email
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of internet and web applications
- Strong IT technical skills
- Experience using a CRM system
- Excellent english speaking and writing language skills
- Be enthusiastic and dependable
- Be inventive and resilient
- Be able to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Have good organizational skills
Qualifications and Experience
- A graduate who is working with engineering products should have an engineering background, or if they are supporting computers or telecommunication products, they should have an IT background.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or IT is the preferred
- Hourly rates with commissions of up to at a rate of 7%.
Please attach your voice recording 30-60 sec describing a fictitious conversation you're having with a potential client. Any subject is acceptable. In the 'Knowledge and Skills' section, please specify your expertise in each area (1=weak, 10-very strong). IMPORTANT: Please include your hourly rate as this is a continuous project.
38 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1868 pour ce travail
Hello - I can help you with IT sales and support. I have 10+ years working in the IT field, and have a voice many say should be on the radio. See PMB for more information!!
I am 9 years exp in the field which your are looking for. I handle many ERP & CRM projects in my career. I Worked with Sugar CRM, V Tiger, Focus and also done some changes for opensource CRM & ERP Solutions. I think I Plus
Dear Sir, I am confident that I must fulfill your entire requirement. For all condition, I am capable. So just, give me the chance and show my magic of working.
Hi I am Sending you My Resume. earlier I have Worked in Dell International and I am Currently Working as Software developer. I can Handle job as easily as 123
Greetings, I am Vikrant.V from India and posses 10+ years of work experience in Customer Support, Billing, Collections (AP), Data Management, Email and Chat Support for Companies like Resort Condominiums Internation Plus
Hi! Swedish guy with clear english accent. Swedish workforce are among the most productive and educated in the world! Statistics speaks for itself. If you want reliable and able provider, start chat with me. Hourly Plus
QBM is capable of delivering cost effective solutions for businesses across the Globe while optimizing efficiency and quality for our clients. Backed by state of the art infrastructure & technology and a highly skilled Plus
I dont have the experience for it , but i am willing to learn fast , my english and computer skills are great . I have a management masters degree,if its helps
I've got couple of years of experience with tech support and I'm fully capable of complying with every request for roles, skills and qualifications. I may provide some references if needed once the bid is accepted. I'm Plus