We have a Ruby Platform website that was built by another company.
We need to have some modifications done to this website (mainly the back end dashboard).
1) Currently there are statistics being collected in the back end of the site. They are very basic and we need to get more of these statistics so more data is shown. Functions that will be included in this iare:
* More advanced dashboard including page views, time views, location. We have 3 core pages we need developed for the statistics [url removed, login to view] will be given to the developer
* [url removed, login to view] or a suitable solution will need to be included so data is presented in visual form
* export to CSV is needed for raw data
* and the abilty for a pages to be added to the statistics list every time a new page is created.
2) Change all VIMEO videos to WISTIA videos (client will provide wistia login and embed codes
3) System Tweaks
a) there is a reminder function on the site which sends the reminder out 1 hour late. This time error needs to be fixed
b) ability to change price for the program (at the moment it is set on the site), Client wants a field to be able to change it
c) the program that the website offers, has a free trial period of 10 days. Need to add a radio button to the sign up page to allow for immediate purchase (skip free trial period)
d) add ability in CMS to add submenus to the site
e) add ability in CMS to center the images / text - currently it does not work
f) add ability to change FROM email address in back end for System generated emails.
g) replicate sign up page for a special offer and include a "promo code" field on this sign up form. The code does nothing, it is just an extra piece of data taht adds to the database to identify the usergroup. Price for this would be changed to a set amount as it is a reduce amount from the orginial sign up form.
3 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 550 $ pour ce travail
I have overall 2.5+ years of experience in ROR ,Jquery ,Reporting tools ,HTML,css etc.I have worked on several projects like [url removed, login to view] of my work samples are follows: [url removed, login to view](cms built using radiant ,advance Plus