We're looking for a Senior Web Developer with experience in e-commerce, with knowledge of Ruby on Rails for a 3-4 month contract (at the beginning) for a project related to the Spree e-commerce platform.
As lead developer, you will be able to define the architecture and technology capabilities of the platform, including technology and automation choices.
Your skills should include
- Good knowledge of OO and HTTP / S
- Experience with Ruby / Rails (This doesn't have to be your primary language)
- Create REST-compliant services and APIs
- Proficient in Unix systems, process management, cron jobs, and server deployment
- Good understanding of automated unit testing and functional testing
- Basic understanding of AWS and the ability to manage implementations
Desired experience (although the following skills are not mandatory, each experience is a plus)
- Ansible, Docker, Puppet, Chef, Node, React JS
- Docker, Service Discovery, React
- Experience in search optimization and semantic search
15 freelances font une offre moyenne de 14 £/heure pour ce travail