We need to develop a Proposal Management System to manage the review process of proposals at our University. We need a system similar to [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] But for proposals instead of conference papers.
[url removed, login to view]
A Ruby Example is OpenConferenceWare.
We recommend to build the system as an extension to the previous open source solutions rather than doing it from scratch. These are the main requirements:
- Nice looking yet simple interface
- Arabic (RTL) Support, even though English is the main language (we can help with the arabization)
- Two languages interface
- Create a Grant Event or (Call For Proposals) (Date for accepting grants, Submission Deadline, Review Deadline)
- Upload Forms, Instructions
- Edit reviewer list which contains specialties, affiliations, etc
- Allocation of submission to a reviewer.
- Notification of Event deadline.
- Download Proposal Forms and Instructions,
- Submission of Proposal
- Edit of submission (Edit, Withdraw, Comment, etc)
- Proposal Status Check
- Authors should only be allowed to register if they are employees of the University.
- View and Download Proposal
- Accept/Reject Review Task
- Submit Review Reports (Comments, Accept/Reject Proposal)
An account holder can sometimes be a reviewer or an Author, etc.
More than one reviewer can be supported for each proposal
and one reviewer can provide conditional acceptance for revision.
Other workflows are needed as well.
A better example will be shown once the candidate developer is chosen.
5 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 3340 $ pour ce travail
I would be happy to consider this offer if you are willing to invest a serious amount for a top quality product. We do have a big customer in Riyadh that can be used as reference.