We need to develop a Proposal Management System to manage the review process of proposals at our University. We need a system similar to [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] But for proposals instead of conference papers.
[url removed, login to view]
A Ruby Example is OpenConferenceWare.
We recommend to build the system as an extension to the previous open source solutions rather than doing it from scratch. These are the main requirements:
- Nice looking yet simple interface
- Arabic (RTL) Support, even though English is the main language (we can help with the arabization)
- Two languages interface
- Create a Grant Event or (Call For Proposals) (Date for accepting grants, Submission Deadline, Review Deadline)
- Upload Forms, Instructions
- Edit reviewer list which contains specialties, affiliations, etc
- Allocation of submission to a reviewer.
- Notification of Event deadline.
- Download Proposal Forms and Instructions,
- Submission of Proposal
- Edit of submission (Edit, Withdraw, Comment, etc)
- Proposal Status Check
- Authors should only be allowed to register if they are employees of the University.
- View and Download Proposal
- Accept/Reject Review Task
- Submit Review Reports (Comments, Accept/Reject Proposal)
An account holder can sometimes be a reviewer or an Author, etc.
More than one reviewer can be supported for each proposal
and one reviewer can provide conditional acceptance for revision.
Other workflows are needed as well.
A better example will be shown once the candidate developer is chosen.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $3340 pour ce travail
Hi, I have gone through your all the requirements for further details please check the PMP. Thanks, Dhara Mehta
Sri Technocrat is marvelous in its quality. We have been maintaining the quality in every field whether it is services or training. We have proved our stability. We have been working with the same grace & quality. Our Plus
Hello, I am bidding on this project on behalf of Itechsolutions.I have over 5 years of ROR,Jquery,CSS,HTML,AJAX experience and have gone past several enterprise class project during this period of [login to view URL] of the l Plus
I would be happy to consider this offer if you are willing to invest a serious amount for a top quality product. We do have a big customer in Riyadh that can be used as reference.