I can not believe I am on here again. I have had 3 teams work on this site for me so far. 2 of the teams simply took my money, the other is sturggling with completion and is 5 months past deadline. Anyhow, what I need is a team to analyze my website(the work that has been done so far-coding etc, a lot of this should be transferrable to new team)and look at what I still need done. Than, I would like you to quote me a price and come up with a time table. To bid on this project, you should..
1) Be excellent at both coding and design, as this project will consist of about 50% coding, 50% design.
2) Have experience with Instant Messaging on websites. Whether I will need you to build an IM system from scratch or install one that I buy is yet to be determined. We would have to discuss both possibilites.
3) Have experience with dating/networking/personals type sites. Users will have profiles on this site. I would say this site is sort of a cross between a [url removed, login to view] and americansingles.com. Ofcourse, it will be quite different though, cause those sites blow.
4) Have excellent communication skills and be able to stick to commitments. Commitments means 1) Short Term: If we agree to meet online at a certain time, I can depend on you to be online at that time. Long Term: If an aspect of site will be done by December 1st, it is done by December 1st.
5) Be willing/able to work with team currently on project so they can transfer project over smoothly
6) Have examples of your work for me to see.
7) Be enthusiastic
8) Be a TEAM. I am quite sure this project is too much for one person to get done in a reasoable time frame
9) Not have this be one of 25 projects you are working on. I would see other GAF users I hired bidding on other project when mine was 2 months overdue.
SO WHAT AM I BIDDING ON EXACTLY?? Good question. What I would like to do is have 2 or 3 qualified teams look at my project. For looking at my project, I will pay you $20. I would assume it would take maybe 2 hours to look at the project thoroughly. After you have had the time to analyze it, a written proposal with a price and time frame would be the next step. I will show you the site, explain what has been done(you will need to look at the coding ofcourse) and I will tell you what needs to be done still.
Whoever draws up the best proposal, taking into account skill, price and time frame gets the job. We will then go from there.
I know your time is valuable, that is why I will pay to analyze, please do not waste my time and only bid if you meed the requirements above. I do not list the details of the project on here as I do not want my idea stolen, too many people know it already. Your bid price on here means nothing, you can write $5 or $1000000, I am just using this to find candidates who meet the 9 criteria. I look forward to hearing from everyone. The person who wins this bid will be getting a steady flow of business from me once this site is successful as I will be building similar site. Thank you.