To deliver 40 Office Help Topics (a mixture of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Each Office Help Topic article will adhere to the format requirements below:
• Approximately 300 - 1,000 words in length
• Emphasize the real-life benefit of the task.
• Adhere to Microsoft Office Content Publishing Style Guide and the Office Voice Checklist for Help Content
• Help Topics Include:
• Title - clearly states the intent of the article, easy to understand, includes keywords for search engine optimization (SEO)
• Introduction - clearly state the intent, provide definition of the situation or context for which a reader might be looking for this content, reveal a quick “trick” or tip, provide the best solution
• Content Body - begin with the quickest, most straight-forward answer, each paragraph follows the 80:20 rule of sharing information, sections are easy to scan, headers are accurate and helpful, information is organized in tables or lists when appropriate, keywords are used throughout
• Table of Contents (if necessary) - provides an intro with appropriate context, headings reveal topic structure
• Art/Images (visual guide of each step) - help explain the process, results, and/or benefits, clear and uncluttered, follow art guidelines, have effective alt text
• Hyperlinking - to related content
• Description - Includes the best answer, includes keywords
• A list of URLs for each resource consulted during research stage
• Raw and edited Office Help Topic texts formatted in Word, along with analysis (change tracking) and to Microsoft via email.
16 freelance font une offre moyenne de $3832 pour ce travail
I'm experienced Data Entry specialist - more than 5 years (data entry, processing, analysis). You can be sure that work will be done in time and with 100% accuracy.