We are a leading consulting firm in Canada & USA that represents our clients in diverse industries to obtain innovation funding & grants. We are growing fast and are looking for talented individuals as an addition to our team. We are hiring for multiple positions to continue our expansion in new markets.
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Full-time job
· Competitive salary
· Yearly performance evaluation bonus
· On-time, prompt payment
1. Perform office administrative duties as directed by the supervisors.
2. Client files administration and communication.
3. Profile leads, update CRM and organize calendars, run reports.
4. Document and organize work notes.
5. Research new strategies and other topics/ideas for the company.
6. Work 8 hours a day. We follow North American Hours and Holidays.
1. Has a keen eye for details
2. Tech savvy/Computer literate
3. Good English Communication Skills (both verbal and written)
4. Has experience with CRM software and MS office applications (Excel, OneNote, Outlook, etc.)
· Have at least 6 months of Admin Assistant experience
· Any Bachelor’s degree
· Access to reliable computer, internet and power supply is a must
· Can work INDEPENDENTLY from HOME (with no distractions)
· A Portfolio of relevant experience is a plus.
Join our dynamic team! Be one of our Home-based Administrative Assistant
Submit your resume and cover letter to heather@[login to view URL]
*** Only those who match our qualification criteria will be contacted.
Connect With Us:
Website: [login to view URL]
Facebook: [login to view URL]
22 freelance font une offre moyenne de $8/heure pour ce travail
i have knowledge on computer,good typing skills and also good communication skills. i can read and write the English also interact with team members . i can work more than 4 to 5 hours in front of system