1. Which research design(s) will you adopt for your topic (experimental, cross-sectional, longitudinal, case study, or comparative). Your answer must be two parts. First, which design(s) are selected and why (300 words minimum), then explain why the other design(s) not selected are not suitable for your project (200 words minimum).
2. Your research must include both quantitative and qualitative approaches. Explain how each approach is relevant to your planned research, explaining which one is likely to be more beneficial. Consider the preoccupations in each approach, particularly the objective-subjective relation. Explain your plan in applying the two approaches at the same time or one after the other and why either way. (300 words minimum).
3. Explain how you plan to ensure quality in terms of reliability (stability, internal reliability, and inter-rater reliability), and validity (face, concurrent, predictive, construct, convergent, and discriminant). (200 words minimum).
4. Explain the concepts you defined for your research, and if each concept requires one or more variable to measure (200 words minimum). The concepts stand for things the research wants to explain and give the basis for measuring variables (see chapters 7 in particular).
5. Explain the samples applicable for your study for both quantitative and qualitative approaches (population vs samples, probability vs non-probability, expected sampling errors, For probability sampling explain which ones are applicable in your project (simple random, systematic, stratified, clusters) and also for non-probability sampling (convenience, snowball, quota, purposive). (300 words minimum).
I have worked on many papers in report writing, research.I have read and understood your requirement and I know you will never regret, thank you.
1. I am an expert in writing both qualitative and the quantitative analyzing for the research paper(job satisfaction) and also expert in statistics(R programming,regression analyzing) as well 2. Also an expert in Ac Plus
21 freelance font une offre moyenne de $92 pour ce travail
Hi, I can help you in completing the task. I have completed hundreds of similar tasks. I have been doing this work for more than 6 years. Please message me so we can discuss further details. Regards: Alice Jax
Hey dear, I am Isabella. I have seen your project description and willing to work with you on this research. I have made thousands of dissertations, thesis, conducted researches and have a clear idea what you are lo Plus
I possess exceptional data and statistical analysis experience. I use Excel, STATA, R-Programming and SPSS software’s in qualitative and quantitative research and report writing. I hold MBA (Strategic Management) under Plus
Hello, I have read the details provided and i am positive i can provide quality work,please contact me to discuss more on the project deadline and some other few things
Hello Sir, I am having 5+ years working experience in Operations Research, Qualitative Research, Research, Research Writing, Scientific Research. I will provide 100% plagiarism free work to you. Connect me on Plus
I DO NOT OUTSOURCE I have been a freelancer for the past 8 years, I believe that my experience and skill in this background will prove to be of great help to you. Contact me to discuss more on the details
Hello, I have read the details of the project and I will complete the satisfaction research perfectly with my 6+ years experience in it. Kindly check my profile https://www.freelancer.com/u/mzdesmag to see my past w Plus
Hello, I have completed master in statistics from the best institute of Pakistan. If you need SEM, EFA, CFA, or any other highly professional statistical analysis or project than contact me. I have read all questio Plus
Hello, I am an expert of statistical analysis with 7 years worth of experience in quantitative studies as well as qualitative researches using diverse statistical software. I am capable to deliver quality data anal Plus
Hi! I have checked your requirements on this research paper on job satisfaction. The outline is clear enough. Do you have any additional guideline to follow? What should be the referencing style? When do you need it by Plus
Hi, I have read your project description and I understood all your requirements regarding this task I am well versed with all parameters of your project. I want to assure you of top quality delivery. Let me know if yo Plus
Hello friend, welcome with your project. I have checked your requirements on these questions confident to deliver a high-quality plagiarism free paper. Your questions are clear enough. I can make it at its best. Please Plus
Hello my dear friend, I am Aneesa ! I can help you my dear friend; ensuring 0% plagiarism and 100% quality. I am completed my master currently enrolled in PhD program; and I have more than 5 years of experience in Plus
I would like to assist you. Kindly advice me further instructions. Thank you very much. Will be waiting your message...
Hello I can do this paper with perfection. I ensure good grades for this assignment. Come in inbox so that we discuss more,
Assalam-o-Alaikum The old days are gone! Today "content is not king", "Quality content is the king!” For this specific job, I have all the relevant skills and experience. To ensure you may check my profile and see m Plus
!!! Dear Honor !!! We Can Help You Make That Happen !!!We Are Looking for Opportunity......................
Hello, I will help you out in this project. Being the most experienced freelancer on this platform I ensure you the exceptional quality work within the least possible time. Please drop me a message and we can start Plus