We are paying for written application notes based on our configurable mixed signal ICs & integrated power switches. These parts are very versatile so there are many applications that they can be designed for. The application note should be a 1000-3500 word technical white paper describing an application and how it uses the part (ICs or integrated power switches). Writer will be responsible for generating the content as well as writing the app note.
How to make the complexity of the design higher:
• use more functions and blocks within GreenPak design
• create a design that addresses a common engineering problem or shows how GreenPAK/GreenFET parts can improve the design of an end application. (Lowering power, reducing size, etc.)
• it's a plus if you can quantify the benefits (for ex: using GreenPak rather than common discrete could reduce board space by xx mm2)
Articles must not be a sales pitch, but be presented as an educational opportunity. As technical as possible. Questions that might help an author while writing:
• What is the technology and how does it work?
• What is the service and benefit to the customer? (If appropriate)
• What is the business model and how does the technology impact the bottom line?
• What are the alternatives? List pros and cons of each if applicable.
• What is the implication to each industry segment and industry if applicable?
Here are some examples of app notes that were done in the past: [login to view URL]
Please contact us if this is something you would be interested in doing and suggest your topics for approval
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $583 pour ce travail
Good technical writer with an Engineering background and the ability to work fast. I have delivered numerous high quality contents on the various subject areas
Hello. My name is Vusi and I'm an Electronic Engineer, you can learn more about me from my website at [login to view URL]