This assignment has been designed to assess students’ ability to model data, by constructing an entity-relationship diagram for a particular business scenario. This assignment addresses the following learning objectives for this subject:
• Perform conceptual modelling using Entity-Relationship Diagrams (ERDs)
• Discuss business assumptions which affect data modelling. Model a database using the entity-relationship (ER) model and understand the database development process
• Use the techniques of normalization
• You are to write a brief discussion of your solution, i.e. how you approached the modelling problem and any issues you may have encountered (maximum of ½ page).
• You are to write all applicable business rules necessary to establish entities, relationships, optionalities, connectivities, cardinalities and constraints. If a many–to-many relationship is involved, state the business rules regarding the bridging entities after breaking down the many-to-many relationship. An example business rules format can be found in Appendix A of this document. Business rules you write are expected to be in the same format as presented in Appendix A.
• Based on these business rules,* draw a fully labelled and implementable Entity-Relationship Diagram (ERD). Include all entities, relationships, optionalities, connectivities, cardinalities and constraints. You must use Crow’s foot notation and MS Visio to create the ERD (a hand-drawn ERD will NOT be accepted). A sample ERD can be found in Appendix A of this document. (Note: The ERD created using Visio will need to be saved as an image file and then be included in your document file to be submitted).
• A summary to describe the major justifications, assumptions and limitations related to your database design. For example:
• Assumption/justifications for optionalitiy, connectivities, constraints data type and data domain; and
• Special cases or data integrity issues that cannot be handled.
Note: Designing the database is an iterative process; you may find yourself going back and forth between Tasks 1 and 3 to revise the design. Make sure that your final submission shows consistent design in the business rules and ERD.
• need to submit a document file (MS Word format); this document should include all the answers for tasks 1-4.
• need to submit the MS Visio file containing the ERD.
•. assignment submission will be used to determine if the assignment is late or not. Refer to the subject guide for the policy for late submission.
I, Jignesh Lakhani completed my masters from IIT Roorkee in Computer Engineering. I am having a very good knowledge of C, C++, Java, and Database Management System. I am having strong analytical power. I will complete Plus
22 freelance font une offre moyenne de $122 pour ce travail
Hello Sir/Mam, I have 5+ years experience in Database Administration, Database Development, Database Programming, Research Writing, UML Design. I will make all the submissions i.e: • need to submit a document fi Plus
Hello there, i'm expert on database designing, implementation. I've done many projects like this before, i design the ERD by using microsoft visio NOT by hand-drawing, the data integrity, normal form like 3NF and i oft Plus
I'm a Bsc degree holder in computer science. I have worked on many papers in report writing, research.I have read and understood your requirement and I know you will never regret, thank you.
Hello Dear, I have seen complete project description and I can complete this work as I am having 5+ years working experience in Database Administration, Database Development, Database Programming, Research Writing, Plus
Designed and Developed many systems and solutions. Contact me with more details. I am interested. Thanks
Hi, I am a UK University (Liverpool John Moores University) Graduate. I am seeking this opportunity to assist you in your project. I can assure you “Quality” writing. Let us discuss more about the project. I have Plus
Hi there, I went through the requirements and I would like to do this project if given the opportunity. I do Database modelling. Let me know if you are interested.
Dear Sir/Madam, U CAN TRUST ME FOR THIS WORK......... IT Professional, Business Analyst and MS Visio expert with over 8 years’ experience here...........i will provide u perfect ERD diagrams including normalizat Plus
Hello, My name is Abdul Rehman. I have much experience to design and develop the Database with using SQL server and ORACLE. i also design ERD in both SQL and ORACLE. I am also using MS Visio to design the UML diagrams. Plus
- Have expertise in Data modelling, ERD diagram using Normalisation 3NF. - Designed databases for different business scenario and also few of the assinments. Can provide the documentation with - Conceptual Design Plus
Hello, I am with a degree in computer science and 12+ years’ experience in Software industry as Senior Software Engineer. In my carrier I have involved with understanding customer requests for ERP applications, D Plus
Hello there, I'm Houda, engineer in information system, I actually work with the database and datawerhouse, so modeling data is my job, I can do academic tasks like yours, especially Entity Relational Diagram with a Plus
Hi, I have been a professor and have taught data modelling and design subject to students at engineering college. Can take up the task and help you with my knowledge. Let me know if we can collaborate Thanks!
hi! i hope you will be fine. I can do this assignment for you as soon as possible. As i have cleared this subject recently concepts are all revised so it will not take much time for me. I can share my visio work about Plus
Hi, I am into providing web and mobile and database software development and consulting solutions to enterprises.i do have industry expertise in design and development specialized in delivery of quality software sol Plus
Hi, Have gone through your requirements and feel can do the job for you. I have 15+ years of experience in software development and database modeling. Kindly consider. Thanks, UK Sharma
Hi, Your ask seems interesting. Enclosing the scenarios would have been more useful. Looking forward to work with you. - Jeyasri
Hello, I have despicable past experience and excellent work record with regards to making dashboards in PowerBI, Tableau, Sisence and other BI Tools. I have developed several Dashboards and I am ready to show some pas Plus