• A firm-level case study
• A well-written paper with 3,000 words or over, with efficient data, figures, graphics, charts, tables and references.
• An in-depth FDI (foreign direct investment) case study. In our case, you should focus on how Canadian Solar Inc.’s entry and investments in China.
• Internal background of Canadian Solar Inc. (History, domestic growth, international experience. Focus on resources and capabilities, business model before entry to China).
• Entry motivation and business environment
• Entry strategy and process into China (focusing on entry strategy formulation and implementation)
• Local (China) operations
• Strategy transformation and business model revision
• Analysis and comparison