I'm new to hiring virtual assistant, so I'd like to start with something VERY basic to test the waters.
I am a freelance web designer looking for new contracts. My immediate need is an assistant who can:
- email my proposal to the top search engine ranked web design firms within a 20 mile radius of Greenville, SC.
- organize and manage contacts list
I'll handle the responses at first, until I have more than I can handle. This may lead to an ongoing arrangement, depending on results. I have the email typed out the way I want it, so it's basically a matter of Googling prospects and copying the email. We'll start with about 30 or so emails and then see what happens.
- Flawless written English
- knows how to properly format all kinds of documents
- handle difficult emails tactfully
- familiar with social marketing Facebook fan pages, twitter, Google Adwords, etc.
- prefer working with a female
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $97 pour ce travail
Ready to Go! I can work right away if you find me the right person for the job. I have good command with the Internet marketing, English language and can work with the project easily.
Dear Nathan, I'd love to work with you - first by conducting a thorough research on the companies you wish to address in your email. Hope to hear from you. Kind regards!