I am looking for someone professional and qualified in the business industry to complete a business plan for me on the creation of a new innovative product or service to the public. PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT CONFIDENT IN DOING THIS PROJECT
The enterprise: The product/service chosen is an "Angry Bird" amusement theme park. Please see the following:
The goal of this assignment is to develop a rigorously researched and assessed case for an innovative small enterprise. The student teams are assigned with the following tasks:
1. Conduct high-level research into the selected business opportunity to a level that allows the team to understand, at a very basic level, how the business concept works. Students need to understand the core features of innovation and critical success factors for the business concept and the challenges the new business may face.
2. Through research and the student’s own insights identify the market and competitive environment that the selected business concept will operate in and identifying the size of the potential market, competitors in the space, potential barriers to customer adoption of the new product, service or process, basic economics (i.e. will the enterprise be able to sell enough product or service at a price that will allow it to generate adequate
returns?) and any other immediately identifiable risks.
3. Discuss the new opportunity as having the greatest potential and articulate a high level strategy for its exploitation. The strategy should reflect an approach based on maximising opportunity and minimising risk.
4. It is required that students provide an executive summary which roughly follows the format below:
a. Description of the business, its products and/or services and how customer needs are satisfied
b. Overview of the market for your products and/or services
c. Overview of the strategies that will make your small business implementation a success
d. Description of the managerial and technical expertise required to run the business effectively
e. Statement of financing requirements and how the money will be raised and used
5. The plan must also include the revenue expectations of the business in the next five years.
More information will be given once I award you the project, including business plan templates, formats, lecture notes, some additional references, a first draft of the business plan...etc.
Word count: 4000 words max
Reference style: APA
due date: Sunday, May 27th, 2012 Australian Time
Please note that the bid period is supposed to be one day, not "7" days. The bid will be closed in one day.
Décerné à :
12 freelance font une offre moyenne de $247 pour ce travail
I am certain I can do this for you. I am an accomplished academic business plan writer. I have delivered over 12 top notch quality business plans. Check your PM for more details.
Its a great pleasure of mine to bid over here once again. Looking forward to your positive response. Kindly refer to pm please for details. Thank you in advance for your consideration.