I am looking for help with marketing research and product refinement. I would like to complete this project by the end of May.
Our company has been selling to a very specific market niche for 20 years. About 6 months ago, we released a new Software as a Service (SaaS) product for our customers. This new product allows our traditional customers to use mobile devices (iPhone, Android, Blackberry) to access a hosted version of our software.
We have priced our product at $US20 per month, per user. We have 2 salespeople who make outbound calls and respond to inquiries from our website.
Sales have been poor. Given that it takes our current target customers almost a year to make a decision to buy our product, the sales cycle for our current market is far too long. Timing is bad, because our traditional market niche is at the bottom of a funding cycle and is not expected to recover for 2-3 years. It costs us far too much to acquire new customers.
I would like to identify markets where, with as few modifications as possible, we might get relatively quick sales with the software we have developed.
* assist with the development of the market evaluation scorecard (see below)
* identify twenty five (25) new probable markets for our software (excel spreadsheet)
* recommend the top five (5) probable markets
The best person for this role will have at least the following background:
* excellent understanding of written and spoken English
* strong research skills
* strong business analysis skills
* experience with similar projects
* creativity and flexibility
I will provide all bidders with a detailed feature sheet of our current product and I will share with all bidders any changes to the specifications. I will ask all bidders to complete a brief questionnaire that substantiates their qualifications. Please feel free to add other information about yourself or make recommendations regarding this project that you feel will help me select you.
I will select three (3) candidates as finalists and will offer each the opportunity to discuss the project with me on Skype. Based on this interview, bidders may raise or lower their bids. I will ask all finalists to provide 3 references of similar work you have done in the past 3 years.
Why this is a good project?
* I promise to pay on time
* I provide excellent references for a job well done (Freelancer and LinkedIn)
* I will be fair and professional
* I will share other relevant projects with you
Detailed Project Specifications
This is an idea of the attributes of the scorecard I would like to use to evaluate 25 prospective markets. Each prospect will be graded out of 100. Please feel free to recommend weighting and other attributes you feel should be included.
* name of market vertical
* size of market
* top 5 potential customers (name, URL)
* top 5 reasons why customer would buy our product
* top 5 problems our software will solve
* top 3 competitors in vertical
* sales cycle (range)
* total / 100 points
Recommendations (top 5)
For each of the top five (5) markets identified by scorecard, I would like to dig deeper to identify:
* 3-5 elements of value proposition
* top 10 most important product features
* top 5 prospective customers
* name of decision maker (name, title, email, telephone) at prospective customer
* validate sales cycle with decision maker
* clarify the problems our product will solve
* top 3 probable sales channels/resellers
* recommend feature and/or pricing changes
The future of our company may ride on this study.
* need documented references that substantiate your facts
* need good business rationale for your recommendations
* final report in MS-Word or GoogleDocs format
24 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1100 pour ce travail
Hi There I would love to work on your project. My work will be original and well researched. It will be delivered to you on time. Can provide you samples of my work if the need be. Need to discuss further to finalize m Plus
Hello! I am an experienced marketing researcher and a professional MBA. Please see PM for my detailed bid. Thank you! Best Regards, Shubhra Kumar
I hold an MBA and have extensive experience in marketing research. Please refer to PM for more details. Thank you.
Hi. Nice job opportunity. I'd like to make a few suggestions. 1. I think that your problem is more in the sales department than the marketing. Perhaps you should follow a more creative plan to provide a tight pitch. Plus
I am a 43 year old Kenyan with a strong and lengthy background in advanced, socio-economic, environmental proposal writing and studies which mainly center on the Millennium Development Goals for developing countries. Plus
It sound really interesting for me your case, I am a Marketing student, so your case is very interesting for me, and I would like to analice it. I am really good to innovate and generate new ideas to keep the atention Plus
I am new to this website much like you are and am looking for quality reviews for my work. As far as your work is concerned, I am sensing that there are probably a few changes you might want for your software too. Reme Plus
Hi, I am a corporate research consultant, with 6 years experience in the mergers and acquisitions market - creating research lists for shareholders of privately owned companies looking to sell their business. My work Plus