Student workbook on Cyberbullying to be utilized with school aged children 8 yrs - 17 yrs old. Workbook should include definitions, data, United States Laws on Cyberbullying, and 5 lessons a student would do in the workbook. Students will need to be able to write in the workbook. All work should be cited and not copied from other works published online.
Workbook should include the following pages. Each one should represent a page to be published in a simple ebook format that will be 5.5"x8.5"
1. Cover - our Creative department will develop this page
2. Definitions and Descriptions of cyberbullying
3. Most recent Data on cyberbullying in the United States
4. Laws on Cyberbullying in the United States
5. The Process of Downloading CyberBully Alert Software (this can be found at [url removed, login to view])
6. Lesson 1- Definitions, Laws and Data - Pretty simple.
7. Lesson 2 - Downloading CyberBully Alert - Should include identifying the adults to alert, when to alert, and what to do after they alert.
8. Lesson 3 - What is Cyberbullying - Goes beyond the definitions and shows that kids understand the different ways people are cyberbullied.
9. Lesson 4- What to do if you or a Friend are Cyberbullied - Who, where, when and how to Report CyberBullying.
10. Lesson 5 - Be a leader in the cyberworld. Things kids can do to be a responsible citizen in the CyberWorld.
11. Resources and Links - United States Government sponsored sites
12. A pledge they must sign that simply commits them to not cyberbully anyone, report if they or a friend are cyberbullied, and take an active role in the fight against cyberbullying.
This is not an extensive project. Font (eurostyle) will be large maybe 14-20 font with plenty of space for the student to fill in answers. The goal is to produce a simple curriculum that we can utilize as part of our software download. Visit [url removed, login to view] to see the software that will accompany this workbook. The idea is that teachers will give students the CyberBully Alert Software and workbook for students to utilize. Students will be educated on cyberbullying and then protected with CyberBully Alert. The workbook should resource to using CyberBully Alert throughout the lessons....
Visit [url removed, login to view] for information on the software and how a workbook should compliment and serve as a learning tool to not only what cyberbullying is, but how to use the software.
Would like the workbook to be able to be downloaded online....We reserve the right to change anything about the lessons we see needed.
Hello, I am a professional writer and published author along with being a professor. Please see your private message for details. Regards,
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $206 pour ce travail
Hi, I understand that this is a serious project. The one who will do this must have enough knowledge and genuine concern for children. With this,I would like to work on this challenging task. Please see details of my Plus
I am a well-published writer who can easily create the type of work you require. I work at a major U.S. university and can put the manuscript in terms that kids will appreciate.
I am a developmental psychologist & well published author of popular psychology books (HarperCollins, Macmillan). I just finished ghostwriting a book on healthy children which included a section on cyberbullying. Che Plus