I am looking for a fluent English speaker with great writing skills that can write an eBook which will serve as a basic guide for teaching English to ESL students. The main purpose of this book will be to help an inexperienced person be able to teach English to a group of non-native English speakers. I have already set up an outline for the book, completed some research and just need an individual with a talent and penchant for writing to complete it for me. I want the eBook to be as close to 100 pages or 60,000 words in length as possible. If you have experience teaching English to non-native speakers then that will certainly be a boon to your bid. I require the following from you:
1. Be fluent in English. It's ok if you aren't from a native English-speaking country as long as you are fluent.
2. You must have internet access to retrieve some of the research sources.
3. Be able to do some extra research as needed.
4. Be able to complete the project in one month.
5. You will not plagiarize or commit copyright infringement in the course of writing the book.
5. You agree that the eBook will become my intellectual property.
I will pay milestones as parts of the project are completed and satisfactory. I will check for plagiarism as parts are submitted and if found then the job will be terminated. If the work you submit is obviously not of a fluent English level then I will terminate the job. I don't expect perfection or a finished product on this book. I just need someone to do the bulk of the writing work.
This should be a great opportunity for some part-time work for a great writer out there.