I need a 3-paragraph long research paper answer this question: "Is a polar shift really possible?"
Guide question could be:
1. What is the polar shift hypothesis?
2. How would it affect the world if it would be proven to have happened in the past and would happen again in the near future?
3. How did the idea/hypothesis came to be? Who first discovered it?
4. If it were to happen, what could cause it? Would it be just a natural event that we can't really do anything about? Or would it be because of what we've been doing to our planet?
5. How would it affect various religions in the world?
6. Do you personally believe there might be a possibility of a polar shift to happen at all?
Rules on this, however:
1. All the resources must be cited.
2. The paper must be written in MLA format.
3. Must have at least 6 resources (only 2 can be Wikipedia).
4. One of the resources needs to be a book, not an online resource.
5. This needs to be in .doc format only.
3 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 35 $ pour ce travail
Hello, You can expect friendly communication, swift turnaround times, and a fierce dedication to quality deliverables should you choose to work with me. Thank you! Sanaa
Hi! I have written many research papers in different styles: MLA, APA and Chicago. I can show you samples of my research papers to make your decision. Regards, Nadia