I'm looking for someone to produce original material to be posted on a membership website for English teachers. This material will be giving advice to these english teachers addressing the following:
1. how to teach business english to non-natives
2. how to teach English idioms
3. Games that they can play with
4. how to address spelling issues
5. How to teach preposition
6. Lessons they can give to kindergarten, elementary school, middle school, and high school
7. How to motivate students to learn english
8. How to help foreign students pronounce better
9. How to help students learn vocabularly
10. Real Examples for all of the above.
Lastly, if you currently already have quizzes, lessons, and other material that can legally be posted on our site, than you will be given preference in winning the project.
12 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 403 $ pour ce travail
Veteran Copywriter, ghostwriter, and publisher with 5+ years of experience in writing books and eBooks for new and established authors. Please see pmb for details. Thanks
Hi oit200, I studied Mass Communication in school some years back. I am also a writer in different niches. I can handle your project for you. I can also develop lessons and quizzes for your website. Thanks.
My current aim is to establish myself as one of the most reliable provider and I believe that the only way to achieve this is by Buyer Satisfaction. Miss Flora
I have taught English in college, high school, and grade school. I already have many creative activities like crosswords and games. I am used to creating lesson plans and can deliver them promptly.