I need someone to find current research for a book proposal I'm writing. My book, Wild Money, is for creative women, and provides a creative process approach to learning how to become a savvy steward of money. Here is what I'm looking for:
1. Data in which women rate themselves on various money competencies.
2. Research which describes the current state of affairs for creative people and their money (how many freelancers are out there? Are there any statistics on how well they do at managing and investing their money? What articles have been written on this topic? Is there an explosion of writing about dealing with money for creative or right brained people?)
3. What are the best selling books for creative people and/or women about money? How many books have sold?
4. How many books has Jennifer Lee (Right Brained Business Plan) sold since the book was published in Feb?
5. Do women who want to learn about money typically buy one book at a time or many? Are there any studies on this? How do they best learn?
My book is full of images and exercises. It is designed for people that go cross eyed when trying to read a traditional finance book, or when listening to their financial advisor. I am looking for statistics and resources that back up my claim that women are hungry for financial knowledge, but it has to be presented in a totally different way.