Project about Social Networks

I have a project about Social Networks.

The project is about reviewing of social social networks and i need someone to make some

editions and additions as well. I give him the requirements and he fullfills the project.

The project is 70% finished, i want someone to do the rest 30%.

Anyone interested please reply.


Compétences : Révision, Rédaction de Rapport, Recherche, Rédaction scientifique

en voir plus : social networks, project f, editions, social editing, editing reviewing, project 123, social networks project implementation, project additions, finished project, 1000 social networks, want project computer operating systems, social networks friendster, time spent social networks statistics, want develope project mystery shopping, social networks themes, icons social networks, myspace social networks, remote deposit capture finished project

Concernant l'employeur :
( 0 commentaires ) salonika, Greece

Nº du projet : #1053796

2 freelance font une offre moyenne de €250 pour ce travail


Hello, @@@@@@ Please Check PMB for More Details @@@@@@ Thanks and Regards, Chinna!!!

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% EUR en 2 jours
(80 Commentaires)

Hi please check pm.

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% EUR en 30 jours
(7 Commentaires)

Social Networking expert here .. please check your PMB for details

%bids___i_sum_sub_32% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_33% EUR en 1 jour
(0 Commentaires)