(1) Each group must design a questionnaire on their assigned topic. The questionnaire should include multiple questions related to the respondents’ opinions with reference to each of the identified criteria, and should use Likert rating scales to measure the respondents’ opinions. The questionnaire should also identify several alternative choices, and ask the respondents to rate these choices against each of the criteria.
(2) Each questionnaire should also gather information about relevant demographic variables (e.g. respondents’ age and gender). Only ask for information that you will use in your subsequent analysis.
(3) The size of the sample is important. You should ensure that there are sufficient respondents from each of your demographic groups.
(4) The questionnaire data should be analysed using a variety of statistical techniques such as:
• Simple comparative tests and/or ANOVA to compare the mean factor scores for different demographic groups
• Contingency tables
• Correlation analysis
• Regression analysis
• Factor analysis, to identify any underlying latent factors
There is no guarantee that any or all of your statistical tests will reveal significant effects. But marks are not awarded for obtaining significant results, only for carrying out the analysis properly and interpreting the results correctly.
(5) Each group must submit a written report by the deadline. This report should inter alia include:
• A 1-page ‘executive summary’.
• A justification (possibly based on previous studies) for the choice of criteria, and hence for the questions included in the questionnaire.
• Discussion of the results from the statistical analysis.
• Information about how (i.e. choice of sample size, selection of the sample of respondents), when and where the questionnaire survey was administered.
• A copy of the questionnaire.
• A spreadsheet with the data used for the analysis, and the SAS output.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de £128 pour ce travail
I am kasun and am a qualified professional marketer. I would like the opportunity of working for you on above project. I am capable of working 5-6hrs a day on the job and my knowledge in marketing and fast/accurate typ Plus