We are looking for a writer who fulfills these requirements:
1. Knowledgeable about “Advice and How-to” writing.
2. Ability to craft entertaining and informative pieces. The ability to tell stories, entertain, add humor, all while educating the reader is important.
3. Write in a laid back, conversational tone.
4. Extremely competent with written English, good grammar and spelling.
You would be ghostwriting short reports, which my company would then use to sell. These short reports are about “Advice and How-to”.
They are short, roughly 40 pages or less, 12 font, and the use of pictures.
The completed project is to be delivered in an unformatted MS Word document no more than 5 days of being hired. 1" margins all sides, Single-spaced, 12 point, times new roman/currier style font only.
To help speed the process along, all needed research would be supplied before the writing job would be assigned. As we are providing a complete outline of topics to be covered in this short report as well as resources this will be a very fast/easy project for a skilled writer.
Work must be 100% original. We will not tolerate plagiarism. Our staff will verify each submission to check for this and any plagiarized works will be reported and not paid for.
PLEASE NOTE: We are looking for a writer to work with LONG TERM. We have several projects on deck and need somebody we can work with on a regular basis provided the writing is top quality.
By applying/accepting this job you agree this is a WORK FOR HIRE situation. You agree you will own no rights to the work or parts of the work and you understand/agree your name will not appear anywhere on/in the work.
In Addition To The Short Report You Must Include:
A basic 1-2 paragraph description that simply explains what the short report is about.
In order to qualify for the job, please include in your application the answers to these specific questions:
1. 5+3 = What?
2. Tell me what the meaning of SEO is, and give me the basics on how SEO works.
3. Have you done any creative writing before? (Specifically humor) If so, do you have any examples?
4. How experienced are you with techniques involving “Advice and How-to”?
5. Are you able to work quickly, under pressure?
6. Are you able to meet deadlines? (NOTE: Deadlines are EXTREMELY important for us and any missed deadline will result in termination of the contract.)
If you do NOT answer each of these questions, then your application will be trashed immediately.
Please be sure to write your answers as professional as possible, as we will begin judging your ability to write with this application.
Be sure to have ready writing examples and previous work (if available) so that we can look at it when we contact you.
Thank you for taking a look at this project and we look forward to developing a long lasting working relationship with you.