• Work with Art Director and other artists to ensure consistency between vision and implementation of environment and hard surface assets.
• Provide and accept direction.
• Ensure that all aspects of art production are completed on a timely basis to a high standard.
• Understand and follow style guides to guarantee the consistency of assets.
• Complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard.
• Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
• Able to work creatively as part of a small group.
• 3+ years experience in game development.
• Strong knowledge of Maya and Photoshop.
• Strong passion for making the highest quality assets.
• Established interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Expert understanding of current game environment development processes, limitations and dependencies.
• Ability to deliver and receive constructive feedback.
• A portfolio or reel that demonstrates the following:
o Strong artistic background
o Heavy focus on photorealistic art, high poly modeling and industrial design
o Clear understanding of the normal map creation process and PBR
o Clear understanding of efficient UV layout for low poly objects
o Keen eye for detail and realism
o Strong texturing skills
• Experience with CryENGINE.
• Mod experience.
• Industrial design background.
• Knowledge of 3DsMax
Please submit resume and portfolio link.