My company has a working prototype energy management controller. The controller is currently housed in an aluminum electrical box shown in the attached "[url removed, login to view]". I would like to design a new housing to fit the internal components of electrical box. I would like it to have a similar look and feel to the attached "[url removed, login to view]".
The requirements of this project are as follows:
1) Design a new enclosure that is sized appropriately (with spacing) to fit the internal components when have the dimensions 18.5" wide x 17" tall and 3.5" deep.
2) Use the '[url removed, login to view]' to come up with a similar design (color scheme, shape, etc.)
3) The enclosure needs a handle-less, lockable door that opens the entire front face.
4) The bottom will need (2) black outlet valves that will allow wires to be pulled through them (similar to the look on the [url removed, login to view])
5) The front may have an option 4" wide x 3" long visual display
6) Power light to indicate the power is on, turns on in blue color and is the shape of the 'b' in the beam logo (attached in [url removed, login to view])
Keep in mind the final product will be installed on the exterior of buildings and connected to their electrical breakers. The final product should be photorealistic like the '[url removed, login to view]' design. With your bid please include samples of related work.
**GENERIC BIDS WILL BE DELETED**
I left this out of the original brief, but it also needs to be able to display a version box opened (front door opened as shown in prototype1.jpg & prototype3.jpg) so that is displays the inside. The inside components from the new design box need to look exactly the same as the old design box. Thanks and please take this into consideration with your bid.
There is no 'inspiration.jpg' ... what i meant was 'beam.pdf'
44 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 161 $ pour ce travail
hi sir, it hast to be modeled first than has to be rendered. and your given dimension will help. When you need this done ?? Let me know. We may discuss. Thank you :) .
Kindly go through our 3D portfolio following to the links below: [url removed, login to view] Video Password :- muskaanpari Character Animation [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] Plus