I'm looking for an architect/designer to help me to plan the landscape of our home that needs to be remodeled. We have a very very clear idea of what we want as we have spent over a year making the decisions, I am although open to meaningful suggestions.
I have attached a 3D rendered design of my expectations, pictures of the site and some floor plans. I need this to be converted into detailed diagrams to provide to my contractor. The project is based in Europe, French/Portuguese/Dutch language will be an asset although not mandatory. The units will need to be in metric system.
1) Provide industry landscape best practices for my requirements including consideration of materials specifications, colour palette, plant choices for the project
2) No slope in the new design can exceed 30 degrees as we would like to use a robotic lawn mower and this has a slope constraint
3) Smart Lighting/automatic weather dependent watering systems needs to be included
4) A greenhouse to be designed in the project to house a kitchen garden to sustain a family of 5 all through the year
5) Electrical/water outlets/pipes to be clearly described
6) Design to include a terrace, very small pool around 4.25m long/2.5 m wide, a hot tub with a sauna underneath, a fountain & small pond
7) Sufficient attention needs to be made to ensure project is safe as there is a disabled child and elderly parents who will use the space
8) High level costs for sourcing the material in Europe and approximate hours of labour is needed, which also needs to include type of machinery expected to be used to complete the project
9) Clear remodelling steps to be detailed for contractor to follow to ensure fast, efficient and first time right execution of the project
10) As we have already started the excavation of a part of the site and chosen our contractor, some time needs to be set aside to guide/clarify any doubts that the contractor might have.
1) Detailed landscape architecture diagrams for contractor to execute with source files including legends
2) 3D rendering for city approvals and for communication as a file as a youtube video
3) Night/Day view required
4) Approximate costs for material and sourcing guidelines in Europe along with high level labour hours
5) Electrical/plumbing diagrams required to ensure lighting, electricity, watering systems etc are clearly described
6) Process steps to execute the project, using a simplified MS Project with dependencies and approximate labour hours required
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1772 pour ce travail
Hi there, I have read about your project and we´d really like to help you. We have the experience and creativity your project needs. As a experienced master architect graduated in Germany i lead a small and enthusias Plus
I have read the 10 points and also the 6 deliveries points I will design you with an amazing 3d design of the house and envirnoment please check the architectural video in my profile page to check the quality Regard Plus
Hello! We are extremely interested in this project and would love to work on this project, please reply back to discuss further. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks!