I am currently building a new house, and I am looking for the services of an interior designer. Most decisions regarding fixtures have already been made, and I now looking for a designer to do the following:
1. Perform an assessment of my requirements and preferences, in regards to furniture and fittings.
2. Develop plans for furniture and lighting.
3. Provide guidelines for selecting furniture, lighting, and finishes, together with visual examples.
In a few words, I am after a design that is contemporary, simple, and elegant, but also comfortable,homey and child-friendly.
Just to clarify, what I'm mainly after is an interior design service, rather than a 3D visualisation (although that would be useful). I am looking for answers to questions like:
1. How should I arrange the furniture?
2. What pieces of furniture should I buy?
3. Where should I put the
4. What light fittings should I use?
5. What types of accessories would add interest?
I am looking for a professional who can help me make use of design elements like forms, colours, and textures in a consistent way. Appropriate deliverables might be:
1. Furniture /lighting plans.
2. "Sample" boards (e.g. pictures of furniture pieces, fittings, accessories).
Please send me questions if you want to clarify the scope. If you can offer a service that I might find useful, please let me know. The rate is
I look forward to your responses.
25 freelance font une offre moyenne de R3797 pour ce travail
G'Day Bongi,, We are a San Francisco USA based Web & Mobile Development company nearby Google, Yahoo and twitter and have office in India and Pakistan. A few text is also waiting for you in PMB.