CHARACTER DESIGNER AND 3D ANIMATOR
For our client, selling payment solution, we are working on a 3D animation video of 2 minutes length for which one we are looking for a 3D animator.
The animator should be able to create the complete skeleton of the character and animate it. The final character has to look like a real character (ex : Sims or Pixar avatars) and has to be animated to fit any movement.
NB : We will have very few animations of the characters.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Creation of realistic characters (very humanoid ones) having some originality and a entertaining look like the human Pixar characters.
No cartoony characters, abstract look or robots.
- Create and animate 3D characters
- Build characters with the full skeleton and animate using rigging (.fbx final format needed).
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
- The video includes 2 different characters: one salesman from one side and a client from the other side.
Humanoid look and clear distinction between the two to make the difference between the salesman and client.
- The characters will be integrated in a 2 minute long video broadcasted during professional trade shows and on the client website.
- We will present to our client 2 of character look and feel (2 choices for each character: 2 salesmen and 2 clients static) on the 27th of August.
Work load: 2 or 3 days
Once the 2 characters (salesman and client) are validated, we will need to finalize them and animate them.
Total work load TBC
DEADLINE: 27 AGUST 2012
ESTIMATED TOTAL WORKLOAD: +/- 10 DAYS TBC
BUDGET: 2 000 € up to 4 000 €
If you are interested, please send your contact details and portfolio before Monday the 13th of August 2012.
27 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 3544 € pour ce travail
Dibia Digital is the hub of enthralling computer generated imagery and multimedia productions. Please check the pmb for work samples and detailed project implementation.
Hi, I would be very interested to work with you on your project should you find my work of interest. link to folio: [url removed, login to view] Best regards, Leon Labyk
I specialize in character design. See portfolio at www.tobiasjacobsen.com. I have also experience with rigging & animation, so the described job should be no problem for me.