Would like to have 2 different 3D perspective view on a simple A&A interior works, subject to final review before rendering. Include all soft copies & working format. Google sketch up is sufficient
1. Frontdesk reception area (1-2 views)
- Function is a Social welfare service center, deals with counselling & mediation
- Front desk is a simple L-shaped cabinet, use white & simple colors (see attachment for cross sectional view & layout plan with dimensions)
- Mood should be pleasant & uplifting with cove lights & bright/inviting colors
- Vinyl flooring, light earth colors
- Signboard backing with 'CLIENT SERVICE CENTER'
- See attachment for sample mood photos & themes
2. Counselling Room 3 (2 views)
- Target audience are delinquents, social outcast & emotional unstables, so the proposed mood should be light & inviting. No sharp edges or 'hard' edges
- Earth yellow carpet, warm cove ceiling lights (see sectional drawing for ceiling), wall panelling with wood texture & laminate, see attached for some mood/samples,
- 2 sofa seats with small coffee table
Hi, I'm interested in your project, and with 7 years expirience in similar high quality 3d studio, Photoshop and Autocad projects, I'm ready to start. You can check my portfolio here: [login to view URL] Also, please che Plus
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $176 pour ce travail
I have read your project details. Professional 3d studio with over 5 years experience. High quality work at low cost. Please check PM for more information.