The mission of LifePoint, A Transformational Church is, "To become a culturally diverse, well equipped, mature and mobilizing church that meets people and communities where they are as we holistically live out an empowered and triumph life in praise and glory to God." To help achieve the vision, we are prayerfully seeking the following person(s) for this project:
The Worship Outreach Organizer is responsible to increasing in-person participation for worship services. To inspire, excite, educate, and activate individuals, families, business, and community stakeholders throughout communities of the high value and benefits of worship God side-by-side other believers in a church that believes in unconditional love, unlimited kindness, and unwavering support.
1. Propose ideas to improve in-person worship services.
2. Cooperate with Social Media Team to promote and publicize services digitally and traditionally.
3. Regularly provide pre - and post – evaluation reports on outcomes.
4. Experienced and possess good time management, communication, and resolution skills.
5. Recruit volunteers. Work with and give guidance to volunteers involved in organizing.
6. Attend worship services to ensure details are handled as planned.
7. Perform other related duties as may be assigned or requested.
Project Date (August 30 - December 31, 2021)
2 freelances font une offre moyenne de 25 $/heure pour ce travail
Hello! I would love to hear more on how I can help you achieve your goals. I’m available to meet via zoom as well to discuss if I could be a good fit! Thanks again!