EntHire is looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (Technical Recruitment) who has more than 3 years of experience with the full-cycle recruiting process, from sourcing and screening to the final offer.
Founded by Alumni from IIT Kharagpur and UC Berkeley, EntHire is an HR tech start-up building the first AI driven 4-way marketplace connecting companies, recruiters, candidates and interviewers. EntHire's co-founders have worked for a combined of 9 years at Facebook US and have closely been involved in recruiting and conducting interviews for Facebook. We all know hiring great engineering talent is hard and we are here to bring the best practices and standards followed by top companies like Facebook, Amazon, Google to a wider network of institutions.
In the last 1 year we have scaled quickly and are currently working with 50+ companies which include Hotstat, Instabase, Acko, Rupeek, Classplus, Accolite, CoinDCX
By providing vetted candidates to companies along with detailed interview feedback, we help in reducing the time to hire as well as prevent companies from wasting precious time on the wrong candidates.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you'll tackle?
- You will be working closely with the co-founders and Head of Growth for this highly impact role.
- Identify, source and engage technical candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches
- Leverage existing network and build pipelines of candidates for specific skill sets/job categories
- Partner with hiring managers and other key stakeholders to develop a recruitment strategy and talent pipeline for each position
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process and update our platform on time.
- Utilize recruiting metrics to measure how effective and efficient the process is and identify areas for improvement.
- Can convert into a full-time role based on performance.
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Above 3 years years of technical recruiting experience. Both product and IT services company is okay.
- Preference to be given to candidates who have worked at startups and global MNCs .
- Demonstrated ability to build a talent pipeline, meet deadlines and exceed goals
- Expert in technical role fill strategies, LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing tools
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to take ownership and be result driven at a hyper growth startup
5 freelances font une offre moyenne de 106500 ₹ pour ce travail
I have extensive background in IT Recruitment for over thirteen years in end to end recruitment thereby increasing revenues for organizational growth, involved in speaking with and coordinating discussions, emails, cal Plus
hi, I can assist you in setting up your team. I have good exposure of product and start-up hiring. Worked on most of neche technologies and vanilla technologies also. Thanks,
I have more than 10 years of US IT recruitment experience & has immense experience in Sourcing technology professionals for offshore requirements ranging from Java/J2EE Technologies, Microsoft Technologies, Web Technol Plus
Hi I have 10 years of experience in Recruiting Industry with complete life cycle, especially in IT latest technologies. I have a good amount of experience in working with deadlines and also in pipeline of Recruitment Plus
I have been exposed to various technologies in the industry for the last 30 years as a Product Architect. I have authored an zero-code ERP software for the healthcare. I have been always in a startup mode and been quit Plus