Please note, this project is only about 1 page, we don't want to make any changes to the rest of the website!
We have build a dynamic product selector page for our beachflags webshop:
[url removed, login to view]
Which is working fine and looks ok, so no changes to the layout or user interaction are necessary, but:
Some other requirements:
- We would like to be able to add more products at each step (without messing-up the layout).
- For every product we need to add 2 images, 1 for the selection page, 1 for the flag preview pane (on the right side). So we need to able to upload 2 different images when adding new products (and to be able to change them later on)
- We would like to be able to add discounts to certain flags.
- We would like to be able to change the text at every tool-tip balloon next to the flags from CMS.
- We would like to able to changes prices easily (CMS)
- The code has to be clean and fast.
- We need to get rid of the iframe, because it is now loaded in a iframe because there where conflict in the css that is used for the rest of the shop.
- The values that are passed to the next page upon ordering should stay the same, so we don't need to make any alterations to our order confirmation pages and emails.
- We would like add one new functionality to the page at step 5: here you should be able to choose 'normal' or 'fast' delivery (extra charge should apply for every flag when choosing 'fast') The amount for extra charge can be changed from cms (just 1 value).
Of course I will translate everything for you to English, so no Dutch language skills required ;)
The coding has to be redone from zero. The current coding is rubbish and we don't want anything to be reused (only the layout and functionality).