We need to implement transfer of data received from microphones through I2S from ESP32 over Websocket
What we have:
We have implemented and tested the following
1. I2S code - We receive data from I2S microphones to ESP32.
2. Websocket code - The data received from microphone is transmitted over websocket in JSON format.
4. OLED display, touch button code
What we need
1. SD card writing code - The data received from microphone needs to be written to SD card attached to ESP32 using MMC protocol.
Purpose of SD card is to provide backup of data acquired in case wireless connection drops
2. File Integrity management - The file saved on the SD card should be the same as the one saved on the other side
3. Integration of different parts of code .
4. Optimisation of performance like task creation, core management and memory management
9 freelances font une offre moyenne de 28630 ₹ pour ce travail
I am an experienced Arduino/microcontroller programmer. I can help you with your project. Kindly contact me for details. Thanks, Ramy Nosir
Welcome Sir I can help you in successfully completing your project. I am an expert in the Arduino field. I have done many similar projects for this work. Send me all the details. Here are some of my work I unveiled an Plus
Hello I have read your job description and i can complete your job successfully. I have good experiences with ESP32 and already have it on my hand. Please contact me. Thanks
I have just completed a similar data logging project. Write to file, and then when connection comes back up, read file data and send it to the server, then cleanup the file to prevent resending. Create a new file eve Plus
Thanks for the invitation, please share more information about this task. Kind regards, Bhavin Vaghela
I am having 8+ years experience in dealing with embedded system design which also includes sd card management as well data reception via different protocols. Might this is the best choice for your need
Hi, I have 4 years of Industrial experience in dealing with all type of microcontrollers C/C++, Python programming like Arduino, PIC, STM32, Esp32, ESP8266, Raspberry PI and in Linux bash scripting. Our expertise: 1. Plus
1 day analysis of setup 2 days project run through 3 days pseudo code 3 day test, validation, fix 3 day integration of complete code 2 day testing 2 day for task management 2 day core management and memory configurati Plus
I am currently working as a embedded software engineer with total experience with 3.5 years. I have worked on product oriented developments through out my career. I have working experienced with Arduino, Raspberry pi, Plus