1. Must be familiar with expo.
2. Must have packaging experience and ensure that we can package the app for both iOS and Android and reduce the file size. Currently expo build packages. [login to view URL] 930 06/how-to-reduce-the-size-of-an-expo-react-native-app-on-android
3. Must have experience with using the fingerprint sessor
[login to view URL]
4. Must understand the simple thing of how to prevent back button (otherwise you can go back to the launch screen and cannot move forward), about using scrol view as input boxes dont float up when typing in. etc etc.
5. Must be able to stabilise the app from a usability point.
6. Must be familiar with conducting backend location tracking and sending the data back to a server.
7. Must have knowledge of how to make the app work in background so even if not active it is sending data (android seems to be working, iOS need to figure out)
8. We also want to use push notification to sedn the message to the app and reactivate the app if we have lost touch. backend will be done by us, but the client end needs to be handled.
9. Packaging and publishing to the app store.
10. No details of this project can be published to another party or added to the CV except to say that you have worked on a background location tracking app with us. That's all, final client can not be revealed.
11. Be familiar with storing simple stuff like username into the app so that when we re-enter it will go to the main screen.