I created a WebApp with Reactjs a few months ago. The Webapp is on the touchscreen of my smartlockers (for parcel deliveries). The main goal of the app is to let the user do two thing:
1) Enter a deposit code we give them to open a door on the locker
2) Search a list of members connected to the locker, select a user and select a box size to deposit a parcel.
The App is already un and running, but I did it myself with poor understanding of ReactJs. I did not used Redux and it can be optimized in a lot of ways.
This is a live demo of the app: [login to view URL]
This is a full video showing the locker, the screen and the door opening system: [login to view URL]
I would like to optimize API requests, make the application more efficient, work on the visual and make the platform more professional. This requires to redo much of the app.
Here's what the platform needs to do:
1) Present a homepage with 3 buttons (Enter a code, Search among a member, Information)
2) Enter Code page allows you to enter a code that is sent to the server for validation. If validated, the page sends a simple request to a Webhook. If the code is not good, present a 'Unavailable' page.
3) 'Info' page, presents simple text
4) Page 'Search among members'. First API request fetch the list of members. The list must be saved in the state (to limit the need to always fetch the list again each time you interact with the locker. The state must be cleaned when the user return on the 'Home page'. By choosing a member, one must then press on a second button among three that determines the parcel size that will be selected. Once selected, an API request is sent and if successful, the app sends a new request to a Webhook for opening a door.
5) The 'Search among members' page is accessible only when you enter a valid access code. At the end of the interactions with the locker, the user can press a button that 'locks' the locker and removes the temporary DB.
-After X seconds of inactivity, the Webapp automatically returns to the home page and delete the state
- The pages must have beautiful effects of transitions with a small delay, to prevent going too fast from one page to another.
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $167 pour ce travail
Hello, how are you? I am very familiar with node.js/react.js skills using ES5/ES6/ES7. Material ui, reactstrap, react-bootstrap, mdbreact and so on are no problem to me. Also React.js can be integrated with Redux SAGA/ Plus
"Hello, I'm Jin S, developer in China. I’m interested in the project you recently posted. I'm a certificated freelancer with over 1000 good reviews from clients. I have experienced knowledge in every part of Web dev Plus
Hi... How are you?. I saw your description carefully carefully and i'm very interesting in your project. I have rich experience in react.js, react native ,angular, ionic, vue.js so i can do your project. Also i Plus
Hi there. I have read your job descriptions. And I have full confidence to do it perfectly. I am a full-stack developer with 4 years of experiences. It means that is no problem for me to follow your requirements ab Plus
Hi there I am an Django expert have 6+ years experience in developing website using python/Django and so on. I have developed the several websites using Django so I have good experience with Django. I read you Plus
Hello? Nice to meet you. I am excited to work with you on this project. I am ready to start work immediately. Here are my working result for React js with google api and firebase. [login to view URL] Plus