• Design and build advanced and progressive applications for the Web.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Proficient with debugging and testing tools to troubleshoot and optimize the UI.
• Ability to write clean, secure and well-documented code.
• Critical Thinker and Problem Solver.
• Developer must follow best Security practices for Web Applications.
•good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN
• Pursuing Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred.
8 freelances font une offre moyenne de 541 $ pour ce travail
Hello, Warm Greetings!! I read your job description completely and I found my skills relevant to your project. I am a professional web developer with 5 years of programming experience for a multitude of different t Plus
Dear Client, Greetings! I have gone through your complete project requirements and some queries popped in my mind and I will be glad if we can discuss over chat. Why choose me? I hold amazing experience of 9+ years Plus
HEY, I've done a S,I,M,I,L,A,R solution in the past. Do you want to see the D,E,M,O ? Text me Will show you DEMO. Thanks
Hi , I am glad to see your project details we have a experts in the Full stack and we are having more than 6 years of experience in the same . Lets discuss more about the project as we are looking for the long term e Plus
Greetings, I have gone through your job description and I can easily handle your task. I am associated with the IT industry for an extreme large number of involvement for more than a decade and I have made and work Plus
Hello, Greetings from Venrup! Thanks for posting. We are glad to send a proposal. We went through the description you provided and we have a couple of questions regarding your project. * Is there a scoping document Plus