Looking for experienced R programmer to clean up my existing R code and write new code for a project evaluating sports scores and betting information. Sample data set will be provided and consists of series of professional football games with winning team, opponent, scores, and betting information such as spreads.
Payment to be made on a per hour basis or fixed per job based on experience and proposal.
1) Clean up R code below where needed
2) Add R code for 15 additional variables to test in model. For each team playing in a weekly head-to-head matchup need to create:
• dummy variable if team is playing after bye week (i.e., didn’t play week before),
• dummy variable for playing on a short week (i.e., played a game less than 6 days before),
• team win percentage (wins+ties)/(wins+ties+losses) last k games and in current season,
• team consecutive win streak,
• team consecutive loss streak,
• team win percentage (cover+push)/(cover+push+failed to cover) against the spread last k games and in current season,
• team win percentage as home team last k games and in current season,
• team win percentage as away team last k games and in current season,
• team win percentage against the spread as home team last k games and in current season,
• team win percentage against the spread as away team last k games and in current season,
• team average points scored per game (total points scored/total games played) in last k games and in current season,
• team average points scored against per game (opponents total points scored/total games played) in last k games and in current season,
• team average total points scored and allowed per game ((team’s points scored + opponent’s points scored)/k games played) in last k games and in current season,
• team average margin of victory (average points scored less average points allowed) in last k games and current season
• team percentage successfully covers over under line ((over is correct bet)/(over+under+push)) in last k games and in current season.
K would be the last 16 games played regardless of what season it is (i.e., season length 16 games) and possibly an additional k length for last 4 games to capture short-term performance.
The data set provided includes the following from NFL games from [insert initial year of data] to the most recent season: NFL season; Week of season; Date of game; Home team; Away team; Score for home team; Score for away team; the point spread (i.e., -3 means the home team is favored by 3 points +3 means the home team is an underdog or expected to lose by 3 points); the over under line (i.e., 40 means the over bet wins if more than 40 points are scored by both teams whereas the under bet wins if less than 40 points are scored by both teams); the stadium; the stadium location; and the stadium type (indoor, outdoor, retractable roof).
17 freelance font une offre moyenne de $488 pour ce travail
R expert. 4 years of experience in data [url removed, login to view] science and analytics professional with excellent coding skills in R and Python . - Proficient in R, Python, SQL,Matlab ; Hands on experience with VBA & Tableau Plus
Hello sir I can achieve this project perfectly using R I master R please contact me for more details about the project best regards
Greetings sir, i am an expert freelancer for this job and your 100% satisfaction is assured if you allow me to serve. Here is the reason. Why you should pick me? a) I am a very expert and have the same kind of ex Plus
Hi, Below is my experience and I can deliver you quality work with in specified or agreed time. Myself Ph.D. in advanced analytics having 12+ years of experience in developing and delivering analytical projects u Plus
Hi I am a very experienced statistician and academic writer. I have completed several PhD level thesis projects involving advanced statistical analysis of data. I have worked with data from several companies and have d Plus
Hi I am R programmer and works as data scientist my experience ranges from building data product (shiny app) and ML application.I develop the data product for analysis and visualization of dataset with technical report Plus
Hello, I'm an analyst. I specialize in machine learning and data analysis in the programming language R. It would be very interesting to work with your project
Step1. Analyzing and cleaning the provided R code Step2. Checking the model (to predict sth?) Step3. Adding dummy variable (design matrix?) and estimating the new model (if necessery) Step4. Calculating required mea Plus
Hey, I have extensive experience in building predictive models in R. The task looks fairly straight forward and I can give you better quote and timeline with more details. Looking forward to hearing from you!
I have been working in R for several years now, and data wrangling you want is my second nature :-). My field (climate study) is very inconsistent with the data formats or forms across the board so creating new var Plus
Greetings..!! We have already developed similar to your needs and we can achieve your goals that you looking for: Check out our Best Similar Works of game solutions and Judge us on the basis of It: https:// Plus
Hello, My name is shahid from Kashmir Over the last 7 years, I have worked for several clients. Joined Freelancer with over 7 years rich experience in the field.I have successfully completed more than 1000 projects in Plus
I am a meteorologist - and therefore an R programmer I have also created AI tools in R . I see that you updated your brief. I would love to do this. This is pretty similar to weather prediction. I am looking forw Plus
Hello, My name is Aleksandar and I'm a skilled R programmer, with academic and business experience. I'm also a huge NFL fan, so I'm able to properly understand the variables in question. Please, if you have any q Plus