I have a java project forecasting stock price next day.
Java code implement weka forecaster 'eat' a csv file named '[login to view URL]' (same as uploaded [login to view URL]) and write forecast result to '[login to view URL]'.
Java code also call [login to view URL] to run 'FC.R' to 'eat' the same Dataset file '[login to view URL]' and write forecast result to '[login to view URL]'.
Problem is my org FC.R script just do basic time-series forecast but what I need is:
1) Forecast should also consider the correlation with other columns.
For example, in uploaded file [login to view URL], Columns B ~ J should be put into forecast calculation.
2) Lag and Seasonal parameters of can be set.
3) In [login to view URL] green columns are data developed from history records except the last instance that is developed by stock open price of the date to be forecast.
So, in the uploaded file cell I23 & J23 are the assumed value during running the script.
In weka, I put into overlay instances and pass to weka forecaster. If r-script not support this mode, may skip this approach.
4) '[login to view URL]' structure is not fixed except first column always is date column.
Orange and Green columns set may size from 0 to unlimited.
Yellow columns set may size from 1 to unlimited.
5) 'Logarithm' at least contains Arima, ETS & RWF. Additional forecasters are appreciated, of course.
6) DataSet length is not fixed. In [login to view URL] contains only Rows 2~23, in fact dataset may contains more than thousands of rows.
7) The r-script will be written by java line by line.
Please inform which value should be changed in the new r-script vary with changing structure.
8) '[login to view URL]' consist of two Sheets. One for forecast value & another for accuracy value.
Above points are based on my knowledge from Weka, if r-script not possible work similarly, please leave your proposal.
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1360 pour ce travail
My profile is as follows:- 4 years of experience in data science,machine learning and artificial intelligence solving complex problems - Proficient in R, Python, SQL,Matlab ; Hands on experience with VBA & Tabl Plus
I am expert who understands the value of time. I pride myself in my attention to detail. I am very hard working and aim to deliver in less time than quoted. I want to make you, my employer happy without changing my bid Plus
I am an expert in data science, I've done a lot of projects in the field involving data pre-processing, data visualization, building predictive and clustering models using R and python, contact me for further discussio Plus
Hi I am a very experienced statistician, data scientist and academic writer. I have completed several PhD level thesis projects involving advanced statistical analysis of data. I have worked with data from several comp Plus
A Data Scientist with experience in Python, R programming, R Shiny, R studio and anything related to data science and python Master in Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineer, who is dynamic, reliable, resou Plus
I specialised the Applied Mathematics. I am experienced in working of statistical analysis in social economics/bussiness by using SPSS, SAS, CsPro, Mysql, R, Python. My skill is as follow; Plus
Hello. I have good skills in R Programming. I'm interest to your project. Contact me please. Thank you.