I need someone who is experienced conducting thorough, qualitative marketing and product/service research and comparative analysis with the following information:
1. SWOT Analysis, PESTLE, and Porter's 5 forces analysis of the Top Market Competitors
2. Consumer Analysis: Consumer Demographics, Consumer Psycho-graphics (Pain-point and motivation), Consumer Geo-graphics, Consumer Segmentation, Consumer Buying Power, and Trends.
3. Competitor Analysis: Profiling, USP, Target Markets, Products, and Services, Selling Strategy, and Marketing Strategy.
4. Product/Service Analysis: competitive advantage opportunities, unmet markets/needs not yet being served or underserved
It would be nice if you have experience researching and advising on marketing and/or sales strategies.
>This would be an ongoing project.
- research for our business
- support our business consultants with research to provide client advice and to increase client growth/profitability
>The Right Candidate is:
- high energy
- fluent English
- **positive attitude**
- positive phone demeanour
- enjoys problem-solving
- passionate about / interested in researching marketing and sales
- highly organized
- Strong Research & Writing Skills
- Can Analyze Qualitative Research To Create Conclusions
- Works Quickly on the Computer
- Learns Quickly
- Research work experience is considered an asset
- Business Consulting, Marketing, and/or Sales work experience is considered an asset
- Advanced knowledge in business research
- Fluent English communication skill
- Good work ethics and attitude
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be reliable.
Looking for a suitable candidate will be someone looking for a long term commitment.
$2 to $3.48 per hour
Our time zone is UTC -7, PDT (Pacific Daylight Time, Vancouver BC Canada)
Required days: Monday to Friday from approx 10am to 12pm PST; additional hours as needed
Approx. 10 hours per week to start immediately.
Hours to be increased as needed.
We have been providing business consulting services to Canadian Businesses for 7+ years specializing in marketing, sales, and human resources.
FACTORS TO RESEARCH INCLUDE:
Ability to Test Prior to Full Development
Development Time Frame
Value Proposition Distinctiveness
Price Relative to Competitors
Quality Relative to Competitors (MISSING)
Service Relative to Competitors
Decision Making Unit Accessibility
Customer Acquisition Cost
Customer Switching Cost
Thanks a lot, have a nice day!