I'm Alec. I'm working for a software company in Malaysia. We are working on a project that has more than 10 sub-systems. In one of these sub-systems we need live video and VOD broadcasting. Our video broadcasting sub-system has following requirements:
1- Scalability: Scalable up to 100 million concurrent viewers
2- Delay: Delay should be less than 5 seconds
3- Video Quality: Supporting 4k video
4- Server-side Processing: We need to implement and execute some image processing algorithms on the server side and add some images or texts to the original stream.
1. Access Channels: Accessible on Android and IOS smartphones by web and mobile App., on Windows, Linux and Mac operating system by web and on smart TVs.
2. Formats: System should support popular formats such as AVI, MP4 and 3GP.
3. Codecs: The implemented solution should support popular codecs like H264 and VP9. It should have the capability of changing the codecs or using and implementing new codecs in it easily.
4. Third Party Licences: Used engines or libraries should be open source, free or low/fixed price (Doesn’t grow by system scalability). Legal restrictions of the used license types (GPL, LGPL, Apache…) are important for us because that licence and cost of the solution should evaluated by us before starting the project.
5. Infrastructure: AWS is our preferred infrastructure.
6. Development platform: all of development technologies and programming languages will be verified before starting the project.
7. Modularity & Extendibility: Used or developed system should be modular and extendible in all parts such as codecs, video formats, access channels and stream sources.
8. Source Code: All of the developed source code will be delivered with predefined quality control checklist.
9. Adaptive streaming: Used bitrate should be selected and changed automatically based on the user’s bandwidth and resource capability (CPU, memory…).
10. Browser’s plug-in: solutions without installing plug-in (such as Silverlight or flash) are preferred.
11. Docker: All of developed and used code should be delivered in Docker technology.
12. Documentation: Following documentations are minimum required documents.
• System Architecture
• Developers guide for API or Services
• Comments in source code
• Installation guide
We have hiring option too.
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de RM32790 pour ce travail
Hope you are fine! We are Web and Mobile Application development company providing solutions to our customers. We are serving 110 countries with 16000+ customers globally. For detailed information about our serv Plus
Hello I am interested, I am expert developing streaming and broadcasting applications. I have severals project and systems done. Lets discussd etails about features. Regards
Hello! Your project is very good. Your project is an ideal match for my skills and experience. is really motivated. If you accept me,you would get good results. I would work hard for YOU. Thank you.
Dear Sir ( Pay head to my message) I do recommend to use WOWZA and WebRTC for this job. WOWZA is not free source but WebRTC is free source. I have 10 year experience in video streaming, multiple bitrate, transcoding, Plus
Dear Sir! I'm very interesting in your job. Actually, before i already many worked on electronic device development and i have a large experience in this area. Please feel free to check my portfolio. I have a high Plus
Hi How are you ? I am an IOS and android mobile app developer who has skill and background in unity Game app, Tinder , Dating, Chatting , Messaging, Video sharing ,Snappicture, liking Album, ... My skills 2 Plus
We will provide 100% quality work in your reasonable budget and given timeline. We believe only in quality work. Building long term relationship with the clients is our main objective and [login to view URL] deal in C Programmi Plus
Hi Alec thanks for your project posting. I have read your project description that you need video broadcaster. **I HAVE FEW QUERIES FROM YOU** 1) If you have any wireframe please share with us. 2) What kind of Plus