Use Postgres, Heroku, Dash to continue my data visualisation project Map
min 36 £ GBP / heure
I am looking for a freelancer who can continue my data visualization project using
- and Dash.
We already have a version of the map but what to update it.
Here is a video of it:
[login to view URL]
The project involves visualizing geographic data, and I already have the data ready for visualization.
1. basic navigation and zooming interactivity for the map visualization.
2. Data query.
Ideal skills and experience for this job include:
- Proficiency in Postgres, Heroku, and Dash
- Experience in data visualization, particularly with geographic data
- Knowledge of basic navigation and zooming interactivity for maps.
- Data query.
1. Firstly we want to rehosted and rebooted our current version.
2. The PCN data in current version is now outdated and could be updated to the latest from the NHS Digital source below if there was time to do it.
This is the source of the PCN data ‘epcn’ [login to view URL]
There is also a PCN API call available, butwe want the XML data set available if the API call fails would make it more robust; albeit the XML data is slower to load. So we need to decide if this make sense
Nº du projet : #36650926