I am looking for someone with experience in python to do the attached task today or maximum in 24 hours from now.
I am also giving the python source file to do the changes along with what needs to be done. if you are interested to do it soon then reply me asap.
[url removed, login to view]
You are to take the [url removed, login to view] program and make the following modifications.
1. You must write a function that draws the current state of the tictactoe board on a turtle screen. You can choose how you draw the tictactoe board and you can choose which symbols you use for the two players. You must invoke this function at the beginning of a game and every time that either player has made a move. This new function will replace thedisplay_board() function shown in the book. Each position that the player can move to must be at least 100 pixels by 100 pixels; the overall board display should be at least 300 pixels wide and 300 pixels tall.
2. You must invoke [url removed, login to view]() when the game is finished so that the window can be easily closed by clicking on the x in the corner.
3. You must modify the program so that two computerized players play against each other rather than having a human player playing against the computer.
4. Note: your program requires no input and produces no output. You should not print in this program at all. The only output is on the turtle screen.
5. You must put your entire program into a function called [url removed, login to view] (with no arguments). This will allow you to run the program (by invoking tictactoe()) from the command line multiple times.
6. Your program should display the final outcome of the game either â€œPlayer 1 won!â€ or â€œPlayer 2 won!â€ or â€œGame ended in a tieâ€ on the turtle screen. (Use a turtle to write this message on the screen; check out the [url removed, login to view] function; display the outcome below the game using a font size of at least 14.)
7. Bonus (5 points): Display the player and the move, such as â€œPlayer 1 takes position 4â€, for each turn. This text should disappear when the next move is taken (and the next player move is displayed).
8. Bonus (5 points): Instead of choosing a move by traversing through the BEST_MOVES tuple, as shown on page 184, extend the program so that it chooses the center (if its available), then chooses one of the four corners at random, then chooses one of the remaining positions at random. Youâ€™ll need to use the random module in order to choose a corner or a remaining position.