1. I am a trying to teach young children programming, they come from different background and mostly are able to read, and write English. I want to equip them with basic programming skills and teach them sequential programming.
2. The project is to create materials to teach children from age 5 to 10 and onwards to learn programming independently. The media must be engaging, innovative. The materials has to be easy to comprehend for non-native to the English language children. While the training has to be in spoken English, it has to be clear and slowly pronounced.
3. An alternative proposal is to use Google Colaboratory as a platform with training material at the side.
4. The theme can be any or all of these listed or your proposal
I. Toys (on screen)
II. Robots (on screen)
III. Building blocks
V. Video games
5. Syllabus should starts from
a. What is programming?
b. Data Types, Variables, Basic Input-Output Operations, Basic Operators.
I. Python literals
II. Operators - data manipulation tools
III. Variables - data-shaped boxes
IV. How to talk to computer?
c. Boolean Values, Conditional Execution, Loops, Lists and List Processing, Logical and Bitwise Operations.
I. Making decisions in Python
II. Python's loops
III. Logic and bit operations in Python
IV. Lists - collections of data
V. Sorting simple lists - the bubble sort algorithm
VI. Lists - some more details
[login to view URL] in advanced application
d. Functions, Tuples, Dictionaries, and Data Processing
I . Writing functions in Python
II. How functions communicate with their environment?
III. Returning a result from a function
IV. Functions in Python
V. Tuples and dictionaries
6. Fundamentals are
a. Promoting logical and critical thinking
b. Able to extract children learning ability
c. Promotes focus and creativity
d. Encourages confidence and resilience
7. Structure has to be clear and transition of learning material must be listed seamlessly in the syllabus.
8. There must be a test after every stage / module that can query their learning experiences. When they complete their tests with good scoring, they will be rewarded with stars/tokens.
9. Please send in your proposal for our selection. We can only select the creative idea presented, and you will be working with us in the creative media section to be suitable teaching materials for children.
Criteria: Understands programming such as python or scratch programming.
10. Payment for project will be in milestones.
11. We reserved all rights of the media / syllabus once we start work.
Project Overview and Objectives
1. The materials has to be easy to comprehend for children, non-native to the English language, spoken English has to be clearly spoken and slow.
2. Structured materials and transition to the next model, all course materials has to be concise and clearly articulated.
3. The deliverables are :
a. Materials and media for the course sylllabus
b. Test cases with answers
14 freelances font une offre moyenne de 186 $ pour ce travail
Hi there,I'm biddin on your project "Training materials to teach programming to children " I have read your project description and i'm an expert in C programming and machine learning therefore i can do this project fo Plus
Hi! As a formal teacher and current K-20 curriculum developer with 7+ years of experience as a corporate trainer, I can surely assist you. I have created and designed several curriculums, course contents, learning m Plus
Greetings, I hope you doing well. My proposal is in regards to developing the content for a training course in the area teach programming to children I am a professional content writer and I have developed course-le Plus
Hello Sir, I am a software engineer and a professional content writer geared up with 8 years of experience under numerous niches. My writing umbrellas seo articles, blogs, academic writing, case studies and much more. Plus
Greetings I'll make all these training videos for you exactly matching with your requirements in your budget and time frame. The syllabus and videos will be as exactly as you want. We'll work in milestones. I am glad Plus
Hello Sir! I am sure this is an good opportunity to me. I am basically a teacher by my profession, So, I know very well how to teach the Childs I can give my best and follow your description for giving lecture. plea Plus
Hi, It is easy,I can do on time.I work online, where you can track progress of your project.I have 6 years of experience in development(websites,web applications,mobile apps, desktop applications,UI/UX), using PHP, Wor Plus
As someone who is already teaching kids in 7-18 years, I think I am more than adequate to make content for children of that age. I love kids and I am more than grateful working with them, it is my dream job. I want for Plus
I'm an information communication technologist,I'm a diploma graduate and can speak English well to children,I'm well suited in c programming,I used to lead some discussions before my fellow students and our c programmi Plus
Hai I am Divya, Being an K-20 curriculum developer with 3+ years of experience as a corporate trainer and authored 8 books in Robotics Activites for School kids. I will surely do this. I have created and designed se Plus
I am a qualified Machine Learning Scientist and finished a lot of courses in Python. I am also part of an organization wherein we teach individuals how to code from scratch in different programming languages. Please hi Plus