Temperature Sensor programming and electronics -- 2
Paiement à la livraison
I am looking for a long-term commitment freelancer who can help me with programming and electronics for a temperature sensor project. This is a 1/10th part of the project - future will be implementation of solenoid valves, laser shit off mechanism, microfluidics laser , characterization spectroscopy.
However , first project involves programming on Arduino and setting up PID Temperature Controller for our NTC type of thermistor. As well as HEATER. Communication via JSON
Programming Language: Arduino ( with extensions to Python )
- The ideal candidate should have experience in programming the temperature sensor using Arduino
- The client already has a certain accuracy for the sensor for NTC Thermistor.
Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in Python, Arduino programming language
- Experience in working with temperature sensors and NTC Thermistors
- Knowledge of electronics and circuit design
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug sensor-related issues
- Future projects with Setup
Please provide examples of previous projects or relevant experience in temperature sensor programming and electronics.
Budget is various from 20-30 CAD for the first project
40$ for shutoff mechanism for Laser
Others will be determined later
NOTE : There will also be tips at the end of the project and upon discussion, [Removed by Admin]
Nº du projet : #37493839
À propos du projet
21 freelances font une offre moyenne de 25 $ pour ce travail
I revised your requirements completely. I think i can develop this project for you as per your requirement. Please feel free to contact for further discussion. Thanks.
My name is Samuel and I am a mechanical engineer with a specialization in mechatronics. I have worked on numerous projects that have allowed me to gain valuable experience. I specialize in programming temperature sens Plus
Hello, Greetings Turar T., I am Sakiba, the CTO of FreeGuyCrystal. I understand that you are looking for a skilled developer to create a website scraper. I have extensive experience in python web scraping and this Plus