I would like to request support with setting up a backup script (pref. Python) from a Synology NAS.
- Source/destination should be configurable
- Backups should be stored encrypted on the destination server, which is another Synology NAS and a Linux fileserver (CentOS).
- Configurable backup rotation (xx days)
- Incremental backup support
- Report after backup by email (errors and succes)
I have found that 'duplicity' is supporting delta-transfers (eg. rsync like) with encryption support, which would be a possible solution.
Décerné à :
Hello I have an experience of 5 year in Linux Platform and NAS Setup. I will setup script to backup top another NAS with encrypted form PROFILE : Am a Redhat certified Engineer ( Cert ID : 120-202-320 )
6 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 50 € pour ce travail